- Genre: contemporary dramaturgy
- Hall: Studio Hall
- Premiere: 24 november 2017, 19:30
- Length: 1 hours 20 minutes,without pause
- Set and costume designer: Tiberiu Toitan
- Costume Designer Assistant: Evelyn Iorga
- Sound designer: Bocsárdi Magor
- Stage Manager: Stelian Chițacu
- Prompter: Laura Moldovan
An ordinary family of a mother, a father and a 25 years-old son goes through an essential change. The priest father and his wife have collected signatures for a petition to change the Constitution against the matrimony between two persons of the same sex. The ordinary family turns into the traditional family which is currently promoted. But they would fit in this pattern if the son, a born Orthodox-Christian, would come out as homosexual?
„My father, the priest“is a performance that questions faith and dogmas, genuine feelings and dramatic conflicts in ordinary families.