- Genre: black comedy
- Hall: Studio Hall
- Premiere: 24 april 2012, 19:30
- Length: 1 hours 40 minutes,without pause
- Translator: Liliana Alexandrescu
- Set and costume designer: Velica Panduru
- Choreographer: Attila Bordás
- Light designer: Botond Nosz
- Set and Costume Designer Assistant: Cristina Grigoraș
- Assistant Director: Olga Macrinici
- Prompter: Laura Moldovan
- Stage Manager: Stelian Chițacu
Cloaca tells the story of four destinies set in the tragicomic atmosphere of some extreme situations. Each individual faces life challenges in a personal manner. The reaction to these challenges is imposed by a specific chemistry that makes us unique in the field of human relationships.
Cloaca is an internationally acclaimed piece of work both for stage and for cinema.